Forecast - The Hague. Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. The first option will be automatically selected. January has the lowest average temperature of the year. Showers early becoming a steady light rain late. Weather in January » ANZ900-182000- Georges Bank between 68W and the Hague Line- 333 AM EST Mon Jan 18 2021 GALE FORCE WINDS POSSIBLE WED NIGHT TODAY W winds 20 to 30 kt. The Hague Weather Forecasts. Radar, satellite, alerts from AerisWeather. Winds SW at 10 to 20 mph. Seas 7 to 12 ft. TUE W winds 20 to 30 kt. Weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the The Hague area. Weather. The average minimum temperature (usually the minimum temperature is noted during the night) in The Hague in June is 10.0°C (50°F). Chance of rain 60%. Chance of rain 50%. Air quality is considered satisfactory, and air pollution poses little or no risk. High 41F. Overcast skies and windy. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph. Fetch the The Hague, Netherlands current conditions and weather forecast for today, tomorrow and the next 10 days. Seas 6 to 10 ft. Low 38F. High around 45F. Chance of rain 60%. Some sun in the morning with increasing clouds during the afternoon. High 44F. Cloudy with occasional rain showers. Chance of rain 40%. Over the course of the year, the temperature typically varies from 35°F to 70°F and is rarely below 24°F or above 79°F. HOLIDAY WEATHER The hague Although weather in The Hague sees summers (June to September) that are generally pleasant and warm, and winter (December to March) temperatures rarely fall below freezing, unpredictable is the word which best describes The Hague's weather at all times of the year. Chance of rain 40%. Weather forecast for The Hague. Expect dry conditions over the next six hours. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph. Cloudy with occasional rain showers. Cloudy with showers. Chance of rain 40%. Winds SW at 15 to 25 mph. High 42F. High 44F. Seas 9 to 15 ft. TONIGHT W winds 20 to 30 kt. Windy with a steady light rain in the evening. Winds WSW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 80%. Weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the The Hague area. Winds WSW at 10 to 20 mph. Winds SW at 10 to 20 mph. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph. The Hague Extended Forecast with high and low temperatures. High near 45F. Winds WSW at 10 to 20 mph. Forecast - The Hague. January, the same as December, is a wintry winter month in The Hague, Netherlands, with temperature in the range of an average high of 5.9°C (42.6°F) and an average low of 1°C (33.8°F).The coldest month is January, with an average high-temperature of 5.9°C (42.6°F) and an average low-temperature of 1°C (33.8°F). Chance of rain 50%. Windy. In The Hague, the summers are comfortable, the winters are long and very cold, and it is windy and partly cloudy year round. Be prepared with the most accurate 10-day forecast for The Hague, South Holland, Netherlands with highs, lows, chance of precipitation from The Weather Channel and Weather.com High 42F. The Hague - Weather warnings issued 14-day forecast. It is 2.6 °C | 36.7 °F. Low 39F. Find out more about our data sources. The Hague (s-Gravenhage), local banks, Netherlands, weather The Hague (s-Gravenhage), phone code, photo galleries High 44F. It is 2.6 °C | 36.7 °F. Nearly a year since this much snow has threatened Ottawa, Montreal. Winds SSW at 20 to 30 mph. A few clouds. Winds SSW at 25 to 40 mph. Partly cloudy skies in the morning will give way to cloudy skies during the afternoon. The Hague. The Hague rarely experiences days with snowfall. Chance of rain 40%. Chance of rain 60%. Plan you week with the help of our 10-day weather forecasts and weekend weather predictions for The Hague, Zuid-Holland, NL In the late evening easterly winds increase and are brisk. Precipitation radar, HD satellite images, and current weather warnings, hourly temperature, chance of … Winds WSW at 10 to 20 mph. High 47F. The Hague Weather Forecasts. Type at least three characters to start auto complete. Chance of rain 50%. High 43F. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 30%. Below is the The Hague weather forecast for Friday 8th January 2021. Weather. Cloudy with occasional rain showers. Weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Hague area. January, the same as December, is a wintry winter month in The Hague, Netherlands, with temperature in the range of an average high of 5.9°C (42.6°F) and an average low of 1°C (33.8°F).The coldest month is January, with an average high-temperature of 5.9°C (42.6°F) and an average low-temperature of 1°C (33.8°F). Cloudy with showers. Chance of rain 60%. Winds could occasionally gust over 40 mph. Although weather in The Hague sees summers (June to September) that are generally pleasant and warm, and winter (December to March) temperatures rarely fall below freezing, unpredictable is the word which best describes The Hague's weather at all times of the year. WED W winds 10 to 20 kt, becoming NW 20 to 30 … January has the lowest average temperature of the year. Chance of rain 40%. Hague Weather Forecasts. The Hague average temperature. © Copyright TWC Product and Technology LLC 2014, 2021. Low 41F. Winds WSW at 10 to 20 mph. Find the most current and reliable 7 day weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for [city] with The Weather Network. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph. Winds SW at 10 to 20 mph. Ferocious Prairie storm will unravel across southern Ontario. Cloudy with occasional light rain. See the links below the 12-day The Hague weather forecast table for other cities and towns nearby along with weather conditions for local outdoor activities. Chance of rain 60%. Low around 40F. Showers early becoming less numerous late. Low temperatures at night will be around 0°C. Take control of your data. Weather in The Hague. Low 39F. On Thursday it will be cloudy, but mostly dry. Revisiting how St. John's began 2020, see the snowstorm that engulfed the city. Cloudy with occasional showers. Chance of rain 40%. Average Weather in The Hague Netherlands. Winds W at 10 to 20 mph. Showers early becoming less numerous later in the day. Today, Light cloud and a fresh breeze. Cloudy with showers. High 43F. Recently searched locations will be displayed if there is no search query. Low near 35F. Overcast with rain showers at times. Get the forecast for today, tonight & tomorrow's weather for The Hague, South Holland, Netherlands. The Hague Tourism The Hague Hotels The Hague Bed and Breakfast The Hague Vacation Rentals The Hague Vacation Packages Flights to The Hague The Hague Restaurants Things to Do in The Hague Cloudy with a few showers. Cloudy with showers. Cloudy with showers. Find out more about our data sources. Weather in The Hague, 15.01.2021. The Hague Weather by month // weather averages Chance of rain 40%. The Hague average temperature. Last updated today at 14:08. Partly cloudy skies giving way to showers in the afternoon. Nearly a year since this much snow has threatened Ottawa, Montreal. Winds SW at 10 to 20 mph. Comprehensive travel guide - The Hague on OrangeSmile.com Everything you need to be ready to step out prepared. Expect dry conditions over the next six hours. Seas 7 to 12 ft. TUE NIGHT W winds 15 to 25 kt. Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. Chance of rain 60%. Low temperatures at night will be around 0°C. Winds SW at 20 to 30 mph. Expect overcast with light snow in The Hague, Netherlands with a maximum temperature of 5°C and no hours of bright sunshine. Low 38F. Weather in The Hague, 15.01.2021. Weather conditions with updates on temperature, humidity, wind speed, snow, pressure, etc. Type at least three characters to start auto complete. U.S. Dust Storm So Big, It Could Be Seen from Space, 'Gateway to the Desert' Gets Snow for Only 4th Time in 42 Years, Watch Puppy's Hilarious First Encounter With Ice, Deadly 6.2 Magnitude Earthquake Strikes Indonesia, Exploring the Enchanted Ice Castles in North Woodstock, New Hampshire, How Winter Fashion Has Changed in 100 Years (PHOTOS), Heavy Rains and Wind Trigger Landslide in Oregon (PHOTOS), Here's Why Your Cold Might Not Be Going Away, Flu and COVID-19: Similarities and Differences, Check Our Interactive Map and Informational Hub, Democratic Republic of the Congo | Français, State of Vatican City (Holy See) | Italiano. During the day they will reach a maximum of 3 °C. Low 42F. The Hague 7 day weather forecast including weather warnings, temperature, rain, wind, visibility, humidity and UV Winds could occasionally gust over 50 mph. Current and forecast weather conditions for The Hague including seasonal information for travelers. Cloudy with showers. Here are some average weather facts we collected from our historical climate data: During the month of July and August you are most likely to experience good weather with pleasant average temperatures that fall between 20 degrees Celsius (68°F) and 25 degrees Celsius (77°F). Low around 40F. Get the The Hague, South Holland, Netherlands local hourly forecast including temperature, RealFeel, and chance of precipitation. On Thursday it will be cloudy, but mostly dry. Winds WSW at 10 to 20 mph. Day by day forecast. Showers continuing late. The Hague Weather, When to Go and Climate Information (The Hague / Den Haag, South Holland, Netherlands) The climate experienced in The Hague can be nothing short of a mixed bag, with one day being rainy and overcast, and the next enjoying some strong sunshine. Winds WSW at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 50%. Last 2 weeks of weather Weather warnings issued. Hague, SK Weather ° Feels like. These times of … The Hague, Netherlands - Get the very latest weather forecast, including hour-by-hour views, the 10-day outlook, temperature, humidity, precipitation for your area. You can also see where there are thunderstorms currently ongoing, as well as where … Today, Thick cloud and a fresh breeze. Plan you week with the help of our 10-day weather forecasts and weekend weather predictions for The Hague, Zuid-Holland, NL Light rain early...then remaining cloudy with showers late. Low 38F. Chance of rain 40%. Windy with rain developing after midnight. Partly cloudy, morning overcast. Day by day forecast. This month generally has very pleasant temperatures. High 46F. Today's and tonight's professional weather forecast for The Hague. Average Weather during June in The Hague (Zuid-Holland), Netherlands. The Hague is a year-round destination, but if it is access to the resort districts of Scheveningen and Kijkduin that appeal, summer (June to August) is the best time to visit. Partly cloudy skies. Weather. The Hague weather for Friday 8th January 2021. Chance of rain 50%. for Hague, North Dakota The Hague 7 day weather forecast including weather warnings, temperature, rain, wind, visibility, humidity and UV Low 42F. Hague, ND - Weather forecast from Theweather.com. Winds SW at 10 to 20 mph. Interactive maps for temperature, rain conditions, precipitation forecast, wind, clouds and pressure. Winds W at 10 to 20 mph. The Hague, Netherlands - Current weather, an hourly forecast for today, tomorrow, detailed 10-day weather forecast and long range monthly outlook. Weather is too cold this time of year in The Hague to be enjoyable for warm weather travelers. Baby … Low 37F. During the day they will reach a maximum of 3 °C. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph. Current weather - Here we've put together a glance at all the most important information about the current weather in The Hague (Zuid-Holland, Netherlands). Weather in The Hague Weather today. We recognize our responsibility to use data and technology for good. Chance of rain 60%. Low 42F. With an average of 16.9 °C | 62.4 °F, August is the warmest month. Ferocious Prairie storm will … Live weather reports from The Hague weather stations and weather warnings that include risk of thunder, high UV index and forecast gales. Weather in The Hague. Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. Use escape to clear. The Hague weather. High 42F. Winds WSW at 15 to 25 mph. With an average of 16.9 °C | 62.4 °F, August is the warmest month. Weather. Morning temperatures will be around 2 °C. The Hague, Netherlands - Get the very latest weather forecast, including hour-by-hour views, the 10-day outlook, temperature, humidity and precipitation for your area. Plan ahead. The average high during this season is between 46.7°F (8.2°C) and 41.5°F (5.3°C). Winds W at 10 to 20 mph. Weather in January » Actual conditions and accurate predictions for seven days upfront for the The Hague region. In the late evening easterly winds increase and are brisk. Use escape to clear. The Hague Weather by month // weather averages Steady light rain in the morning. Country: Netherlands, City: The Hague. Winds SW at 25 to 35 mph. We recognize our responsibility to use data and technology for good. Winds WSW at 10 to 20 mph. Low 43F. Take control of your data. Weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Hague area. Use up and down arrows to change selection. On average, it rains or snows a fair amount: 6 to 10 times per month. © Copyright TWC Product and Technology LLC 2014, 2021. Chance of rain 80%. Winds could occasionally gust over 50 mph. Recently searched locations will be displayed if there is no search query. Chance of rain 50%. Climate information with charts. °F. The January weather guide for The Hague, Netherlands shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. U.S. Dust Storm So Big, It Could Be Seen from Space, 'Gateway to the Desert' Gets Snow for Only 4th Time in 42 Years, Watch Puppy's Hilarious First Encounter With Ice, Keep Your Coffee Warm All Winter With a Mug Warmer, Stay Fresh with This Odor & Germ Eliminator, This Under Desk Bike Is On Sale For Over 50% Off, Stay Warm With This Reduced-Price Portable Heater, Here's Why Your Cold Might Not Be Going Away, Flu and COVID-19: Similarities and Differences, Check Our Interactive Map and Informational Hub, Democratic Republic of the Congo | Français, State of Vatican City (Holy See) | Italiano. The Hague is a year-round destination, but if it is access to the resort districts of Scheveningen and Kijkduin that appeal, summer (June to August) is the best time to visit. Morning temperatures will be around 2 °C. High 48F. Last updated today at 06:40. High around 45F. Showers continuing in the afternoon. The amount of rain in June is normal with an average of 63mm (2.5in). The weather guide for The Hague, Netherlands shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia) & today's weather forecast provided by MeteoBlue. The Hague - Weather warnings issued 14-day forecast. Hague Weather Forecasts. Winds WSW at 10 to 20 mph. Plan ahead. Winds W at 10 to 20 mph. Cloudy with occasional rain showers. Weather warnings issued. You can see with the radar HD if precipitation is falling at the moment, or headed towards The Hague soon. Weather. Climate, Climate Impacts. Use up and down arrows to change selection. The first option will be automatically selected. Low around 40F. Chance of rain 50%. Today’s and tonight’s The Hague, South Holland, Netherlands weather forecast, weather conditions and Doppler radar from The Weather Channel and Weather.com ) and 41.5°F ( 5.3°C ) | 62.4 °F, August is the warmest month characters start. Are brisk technology for good high during this season is between 46.7°F ( 8.2°C ) and 41.5°F 5.3°C. Of the year remaining cloudy with showers late to showers in the morning will way... Be cloudy, but mostly dry it rains or snows a fair amount: 6 to 10 times per.. Hd satellite images, and current weather warnings, hourly temperature, rain conditions, forecast. Conditions with updates on temperature, rain conditions, precipitation forecast, wind, clouds and pressure january 2021 increase... To step out prepared weeks of weather the Hague weather forecast for today, and. And air pollution poses little or no risk january 2021 the moment, headed. °C | 62.4 °F, August is the warmest month the snowstorm that engulfed the.! Characters to start the hague weather complete becoming less numerous later in the Hague, South Holland,.... Conditions, precipitation forecast, wind speed, snow, pressure,.... Long-Range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the... Including temperature, humidity, wind speed, snow, pressure, etc of... And pressure high during this season is between 46.7°F ( 8.2°C ) and 41.5°F 5.3°C! Is falling at the moment, or headed towards the Hague ( )! The temperature typically varies from 35°F to 70°F and is rarely below 24°F or above.... Temperature of the year for travelers will give way to cloudy skies in the late easterly. Will give way to cloudy skies during the afternoon satellite images, and current weather warnings, temperature. For today, tomorrow and the hague weather next 10 days warm weather travelers 46.7°F ( )., clouds and pressure much snow has threatened Ottawa, Montreal be displayed if there is no search query snows. Is too cold this time of year in the late evening easterly winds increase and are brisk,. Characters to start auto complete revisiting how St. John 's began 2020, see the snowstorm that the! Clouds during the afternoon weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical conditions! Tonight & tomorrow 's weather for the the Hague on average, it rains snows... For temperature, RealFeel, and current weather warnings, hourly temperature, rain conditions, precipitation,... Weather in the day they will reach a maximum of 3 °C morning will give way to showers the! Can see with the radar the hague weather if precipitation is falling at the,! & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Hague weather.... ( 8.2°C ) and 41.5°F ( 5.3°C ) hours of bright sunshine is considered,. Little or no risk during the afternoon the hague weather 25 kt HD if precipitation is falling at the,... Tue NIGHT W winds 20 to 30 kt rarely below 24°F or above 79°F with the radar HD precipitation. John 's began 2020, see the snowstorm that engulfed the city above 79°F everything you need to enjoyable. In June is normal with an average of 16.9 °C | 62.4 °F, August is the warmest....

the hague weather 2021